We are deeply grateful to the many school leaders, staff, and students who have circulated and/or responded to the surveys. For detailed listings of those deans and school/college staff and students to whom we are grateful, please see
- National Survey of Deans – (evolving) list of acknowledgements
- National Survey of Public Health Students – (evolving) list of acknowledgements
We are grateful to the John Templeton Foundation for the funding needed to support the On the Viewscreen project.
We are grateful to Wikimedia Commons and its contributors for the following content used on this website:
- Contributor AreJay for the image of Kanchenjunga, the third highest mountain in the world, that appears below and as the site background, and was reworked to appear in the site header;
- Contributor Falcorian for the image of Sather Tower that was reworked to appear in the site header;
- Contributors Zscout370, Boris23, Ttog, Rursus, and Militaryace for the set of religious symbols that appears on the Diversity page